What are the symptoms of gout?
Recognizing gout symptoms is very important. The symptoms of gout usually come on without warning, and very suddenly. Most often the big toe is affected, but gout can also occur in the finger joints, elbows, ankles, wrists, ears or other areas of the foot. It is very important to seek treatment immediately. If you do not get immediate treatment the symptoms can worsen, and joint deformities can occur.
- Rapid severe pain in the big toe is the most common gout symptom. 90% of people with gout have it in the big toe.
- The affected joint becomes very tender, swollen, and can feel warm.
- The skin on and around the joint turns red.
- The pain usually peaks after about 24 hours. Most gout attacks last between 2 and 10 days.
- Another gout symptom that some people experience is a fever or chills.
- The joint that is has been affected has limited mobility.
- You may not have gout symptoms again for months or years. You may never have another gout symptom. Reoccurrence rates vary by individual.
Causes of gout
Gout symptoms occur when uric acid in the bloodstream crystallizes and deposits in and around joints. People who develop gout have increased levels of uric acid, a condition known as hyperuricemia. Causes of hyperuricemia include:
Many people reduce or eliminate future symptoms of gout by changing their diet. The following recommendations can help:
Depending upon your overall health, age and medical history, the course of treatment can vary. The first step required to eliminate your gout symptoms is to reduce the risk factors mentioned in the prevention section. If a medication is necessary, you have two choices: Prescription medications or natural treatments.
Copyright and Privacy Notice
There are several problems with using prescription gout medications: First, they all have severe side effects that can be worse than the gout. In addition, they are not very effective, and are not safe to use long-term. For these reasons, many people prefer natural treatments. Natural treatments have no side effects, and are safe to use on a long-term basis.
The problem with natural treatments is finding one that works. There are many natural treatments available, and they all claim to work very well.
After extensively researching gout treatments, we have found an effective all natural treatment that we are confident in recommending. It is called Naturasil Gout.
This breakthrough product is designed to eliminate the pain and swelling, and stop the soreness. It works to eliminate uric acid, and can help you get your life back to normal. Follow this link to learn more about Naturasil Gout, and see if it's right for you.
If you have any questions about the symptoms of gout, please write to us. If you have suffered any unusual gout symptoms and have questions, please let us know.
Disclaimer, Copyright and Privacy Notice