Best Rosacea Treatment
Many people have asked us about the best rosacea treatment. Unfortunately, treating rosacea can be difficult. Rosacea is a common skin condition affecting more than 14 million people in the United States alone. Many of them have never heard of it, let alone know they have it! Rosacea often resembles acne, so people may mistake it for something other than what it really is. Beating rosacea can be a real challenge!
Symptoms of rosacea include:
- Red cheeks, nose, chin, or forehead.
- Dry and flaky skin on the face.
- Small visible blood vessels on the face.
- Bumps or pimples on the face.
- Irritated or watery eyes.
Doctors don't really know what causes rosacea, although there are some theories about it. Some think it is a skin infection, which they treat with antibiotics. Others think it is caused by a disorder in the blood vessels. The bottom line is, nobody knows for sure, which makes finding the best rosacea treatment for you difficult.
There is no real cure for rosacea, but there are good treatments. There are ways of beating rosacea. Before we talk about the best rosacea treatment, though, let's look at prevention.
The cause of rosacea is unknown, so there is no definite way to prevent it. If you have any symptoms of rosacea, you should see a dermatologist or other physician as soon as you can. Getting early treatment will help prevent rosacea from getting worse.
If you have rosacea, there are ways to prevent flare-ups:
- Wash your face gently with a mild soap and water. Avoid any abrasive facial cleanser, which may irritate the skin and cause a flare-up.
- Avoid spicy foods and alcohol.
- Don't spend too much time in hot weather and protect your face from the sun.
- People who have rosacea usually have periods of remission between flare-ups. Topical creams are often used to prevent flare-ups.
Taking preventative steps to prevent flare-ups is one of the best ways of beating rosacea.
While there is not really a cure, there are a many ways of treating rosacea.
- Natural products may be the best rosacea treatment, because they can be used long-term and don't have adverse side effects.
- Topical antibiotic creams are often used long-term and in between flare-ups as a preventative measure.
- Oral antibiotics can be prescribed for use during flare-ups. Long-term use of antibiotics can cause a build-up of resistance and is usually not recommended.
- One newer treatment for rosacea is azelaic acid gel. This treatment has been found to be effective in many cases, but it stings when it is applied, and it can be irritating to the skin as well.
- Laser treatment is often used for treating rosacea, but this is considered a harsh surgical treatment that often causes skin irritation and other side effects. The treatment also needs to be repeated often, and can be quite costly.
- In order to avoid side effects and other problems caused by traditional treatments, natural ways of treating rosacea are often preferred. These treatments are often the best way of beating rosacea.
Since everyone's skin can react differently, it can take some time to find the best rosacea treatment for you.
A new treatment that we have had a lot of success with is the Zenmed Skin Support System. They make a facial cleanser, an anti-redness mask, and other topical creams that treat rosacea with all-natural ingredients. These products are safe to use for a long period of time and are designed to prevent flare-ups. We believe the Zenmed system is the best rosacea treatment on the market.
Follow this link to see if the Zenmed Skin Support System is right for you.
If you think you have rosacea, you should see dermatologist for a diagnosis and to talk about the best rosacea treatment for you. There are ways of beating rosacea with proper treatment.
More than the best rosacea treatment on our symptoms treatments for rosacea page
Quickcare Self Care Home Page
Copyright and Privacy Notice