Although not too many have heard about the vinegar cure toe nail fungus treatment method, some adults with nail fungus swear by this method of curing it. The fact of the matter is that though fungal infections are a common problem among adults, the cause of toe nail fungus is not always easy to point out. It is very important to determine the cause of toe nail fungus, otherwise even if you are able to eliminate the infection, there is a good chance that it will return.
Regardless of which cause is the culprit in your case, you might want to check out the vinegar cure toe nail fungus treatment method. It's one of the few home remedies for nail fungus that is somewhat effective. It works for about 25% of the people who try it. The problem for the other 75% of people is that their infection gets worse while they are using the vinegar.
In the past, other more dangerous chemicals have been tried to cure toe nail fungus. For example, some people have used bleach as a home remedy for toe nail fungus. Using chemicals like bleach are very dangerous and should not be used. Bleach can cause permanent damage to your body.
Preventing the development of a fungus in your toe nails is by far the best way to steer clear of toe nail fungus. Prevention is very important since treatment methods have a far from perfect track record. Looking at each particular cause of toe nail fungus will help us get a better idea of how to effectively prevent getting to the stage where a vinegar cure toe nail fungus treatment method is necessary.
Common causes include:
- Wet, 'unbreathing', dark environments: this is perhaps the most frequent cause of fungus growing under the toe nails and the reason why fungal infections are so much more common in toe nails than in fingernails.
- Not wearing flip-flops or other sandals in public pool areas, locker rooms and shower areas is another common cause of toe nail fungus; this is where a fungus can be passed from one person to another.
- Inappropriate shoes are another common cause of toe nail fungus, especially among women. Shoes that are too tight, do not allow the nails to breathe, and that are often worn with hose or other all-nylon socks means that the feet are sweating and that the sweat has no place to go.
As such, prevention is possible by ensuring that these common causes are not too often the case for your feet. If you see even the mildest signs of a toe nail fungus (including black, yellow or white discoloration, thickening of the nail and pain in the nail, especially when pressure is applied) you should start treating your feet immediately in order to prevent it from getting worse. At this point, a strong vinegar cure toe nail fungus recipe is one home remedy that is readily available from the moment you first notice signs of an infection.
The best treatment of a nail fungus is an early treatment. However, if you're just looking into treatment options now even though the fungus started developing some time ago, don't lose hope - treatment is still possible. One of the best home remedies to start treatment with is the vinegar cure toe nail fungus remedy. Bathing your feet in vinegar multiple times a day can be an effective first step toward curing nail fungus. If the vinegar cure toe nail fungus treatment is not working within a few weeks (or a few months, depending on the severity of the nail fungus), you'll want to start moving on to stronger remedies. Turning to a prescription medication is not usually necessary, since there are natural remedies available that can work just as well. Additionally natural remedies do not have the potential dangerous side effects that prescription medications do.
If you've tried the vinegar cure toe nail fungus treatment as well as our recommended natural treatment, and nothing seems to have any effect, you should consider seeing your doctor. There is also a small chance that the cause of toe nail fungus is a symptom of a larger health issue, such as a compromised immune system. For this reason, you should consult your doctor if problems persist, or the condition worsens.
Disclaimer, Copyright and Privacy Notice